|Posted by Anna H. on June 30, 2013 at 5:25 AM|
This was previously published June 30, 2013 on Blogster.
How's it going? Is there anything else you want to know about me? Because I noticed, that I have quite a few friends on here, I ask.
I will share more from my Xanga profile, that Blogster does not have for a profile fill in. Anyway, here are more things Blogsterians don't know about me.
More Things Blogsterians Don't Know About Me:
* Nicknames: Anna and "DJ Daze" (to only name 2)
* Nationality: Multi-racial (Heinz 57)
* Expertise: Blogging, Creative Writing, Live Broadcasting, Disk Jockey, Live Radio Censorship, Lyrical Scanning, Radio Show Hostess, Script Writing, Japanese
* Favorite Authors: Edgar Allan Poe, Emily Dickinson, Octavio Paz, Stephen King, Bret Easton Ellis, R.L. Stine, and James O'Barr
* Favorite Book Genres: Short Realistic Fiction, Revenge Fantasy, Horror, and Psychological Thriller
* Favorite Cuisine: Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Fast Food, Seafood, Home-Made, desserts, etc. (As you can see, I love to eat.)
* Favorite Dishes: Too many to list but Shrimp Alfredo is 1.
* Favorite Desserts: Galaxy Desserts, Pie a la Mode, Home-Made Pudding, cheesecake, cake, ice cream, and cookies
* Favorite Junk Foods: Tacos, Burritos, Cheeseburgers, Jalopeno Poppers, Cheese Curds, etc.
* Favorite Restaurants: Red Lobster, The Cheesecake Factory, Taco Bell, Maggiano's, Culver's Frozen Custard, etc.
* Foods I Hate: Mushrooms, Salisbury Steak, Roast, Country Fried Steak, Hostess Cupcakes, Chicken Parmesan, Potatoes,Twinkies, Bologna, Hot Dogs, Indian, Sushi, Beets, Ribs, and PB&J
* Favorite Actors: Alex O'Loughlin, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kate Beckinsale, Mark Dacascos, Tetsuji Tamayama, Mika Nakashima, Kenichi Matsuyama, Brandon Lee, Maggie Q, Jack Nickolson, Brittany Murphy, Charlie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, Val Kilmer, Johnny Depp, Chris Tucker, Jason Mewes, Eva Longoria, Seth Green, Amy Acker, Eliza Dushku, Keanu Reeves, Rachel True, Jackie Chan, and Jared Leto
* Favorite Directors: Alex Proyas who was the original director for The Crow 1 and Mary Harron for American Psycho
* Favorite Movie Genre(s): Horror, Psychological Thriller, Suspense, Action, and Comedy
* Favorite Soundtracks: Airheads, Bride of Chucky, The Crow, The Saint, Le Femme Nikita, American Psycho, Queen Of The Damned (God knows the movie sucked.), etc.
* Favorite Music Genre: Goth Rock, Metal, Industrial Electronica, Industrial Metal, Acid House, Dark Trance, Japanese Pop and Rock (J-Pop and J-Rock)
* Music I Hate: Most songs from 2004 to now, especially songs by Green Day, Taylor Swift, P!nk, Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Drake. Also, Country, Ska, Dub Step, Pop Punk, Emo, and Screamo.
* Guilty Pleasure: Taylor Swift PSYCH! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
* Where I Shop: Dots, Kohl's Department Store, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Sears, Hot Topic, and Bath & Body Works
* I Like To Wear: Pastel Blue and Pink, Emerald Green, Turquoise, Red, Black, Gray, Leopard Print, Plaid, and Pinstripe are my favorite colors and patterns.
Also, bootcut pants, mini and long skirts, and knee-high and ankle boots. I can't balance and walk in Stiletto Heels. Function over fashion, when it comes to me wearing regular shoes; I'm more into boots than shoes.
* Can't Live Without: My laptop
* Prized Possessions: My old Samsung TV from 1996 and my CD's.
* Favorite Channels: NBC (only for Grimm ), CBS, CW (only for Nikita) ABC (only for Dr. Oz now), MTV (only for The Real World, Girl Code, and The Challenge), Adult Swim (mostly for Bleach, right now), AXS TV (mostly for the MMA's), Oxygen (mostly for The Bad Girls Club and its spinoffs), etc.
* Characters I Relate To: Angel/Angelus, Darlene Conner, Daria Morgendorffer, Nikita, Kat Stratford, Gabby Solis, Ai Enma, and Lydia Deetz to name a few.
* Shows I Secretly Watch: MTV2's Guy Code
* Shows I Wished Weren't Cancelled: Eastwick, The Secret Circle, Ringer, Moonlight, Fastlane, Eve, Everybody Hates Chris, Half & Half, All Of Us, The George Lopez Show (Sitcom), The Rub, The Crow: Stairway To Heaven, etc.
Categories: About Me/My Writing/MORE